Saturday, October 03, 2009

I admit



I admit
I am guilty of wanting to be physically wanted by my wife.

I admit
I am guilty of wanting the involvement of my wife in what I do.

I admit
I am guilty of wanting an economical input in our marriage from my wife.

I admit
I am guilty of telling my wife for many years that she needs to find a job.

I admit
I am guilty of offering my wife what I could.

I admit
I am guilty of not putting more pressure on my wife to go to work.

I admit
I am guilty of not telling my wife more that going to the board of the swimming club twice a week would not help her in her self-development nor in our economical situation.

I admit
I am guilty of not telling my wife more that working as a free volunteer in school several times per week would not help her in her self-development nor in our economical situation.

I admit
I am guilty of paying for all the courses my wife did.

I admit
I am guilty of never asking for accountability for the money I brought home.

I admit
I am guilty to have always brought home my money.

I admit
I am guilty of many more very bad things.

As you can see I really obstructed my wife in her self-development and therefore I have all confidence she will do so much better without me and my lousy efforts to bring in money. What can I say? I am really glad for her.



No comments: